This library allows you to send SMSes (GSM) from the Java platform. It gives you full control
over the SMS including the UDH field so you can create and send EMS messages, Nokia ringtones,
and images. It provides a pluggable transport layer that allows it be used with a range of
different SMS servers.
- Simple highlevel API that gives you access to most message types.
- Powerful lowlevel API to send more advanced SMS messages.
- Send sms text messages, 7-bit, 8-bit and unicode.
- Send wap push messages. Both SI and SL. Use this to trigger a content download to the phone.
- Send mms notification messages.
- Send message waiting messages.
- Send wap bookmark messages.
- Transport for using the Clickatell SMS server (SMSC).
More information about Clickatell.
- Transport for using the PSWinCom SMS gateway (SMSC).
More information about PSWinCom.
- Transport for sending SMS through a GSM phone connected to the serial port. (Requires that javacomm is installed)